- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, authoritative, and the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
- There is one God, infinite in glory, wisdom, holiness, justice, power and love, eternally existent in three persons---Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ, Second person of the Godhead. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary; lived a sinless life; performed miracles; through His atoning death, paid for the sins for the sins of the world; in His bodily resurrection; ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His future personal return in power and glory.
- In the Holy Spirit, third person of the Godhead. He eternally proceeds from the Father; convicts of sin; applies salvation; guides and comforts the believer; directs and empowers the Church in fulfillment of the great commission; and enables them to live a godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost---the saved to the resurrection of life, and the lost to the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Believers are to be sanctified in habits, moral in character and godly in behavior.